Koléa University Center, Tipaza | email@example.com | (+213) 024 38 00 42
Objectives of the department
The Finance Department aims to achieve a number of objectives, the most important of which are:
- To provide high quality educational programme based on solid foundations in the discipline.
- To work on the development of appropriate teaching methods and tools, as well as the development of the educational infrastructure through the use of information and communication technologies in education according to the requirements of the labour market.
- To contribute to achieve the interaction with the professional and economic environment.
Education in the department
The Finance Department guarantees an academic master’s degree in:
- Financial and Accounting Sciences. Specialty: Corporate Finance.
- Finance and Accounting. Specialty: Money, Finance and Banking.