Koléa University Center, Tipaza | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+213) 024 38 00 42
Objectives of the department
The Accounting Department aims to achieve a number of objectives, the most important of which are:
- To provide high quality educational programme based on solid foundations in the discipline.
- to improve and develop educational programmes in line with the requirements of the labour market and economic developments at both local and international levels.
- To contribute to achieve the interaction with the professional and economic environment.
Education in the department
The Accounting Department guarantees an academic master’s degree in:
- Financial and Accounting Sciences, Specialty: Accounting and Finance.
- Management Sciences, Specialty: Management Control